Overdue fines are assessed at $.10 per day per item except materials listed below. Maximum fine is $5.00 per item
Overdue Most Wanted fines are assessed at $1.00 per day with a maximum fine of $20
Different fines are charged for other types of materials.
- Overdue interlibrary loan materials - $1.00 per day, per item with a maximum of $60.00
- Overdue book discussion kits - $1.00 per day, per kit with a maximum of $20.00 per kit.
- Overdue magazines and pamphlets - $.10 per day, per item with a maximum fine of $2.00 per item.
- The fee for a replacement library card is $3.
- Fees are charged for damaged items, for lost materials, and for other library products and services
- The fee charged for lost items will be the list price of the item.
- For the schedule of current miscellaneous fees including charges for excess abuse, click here.
For more information regarding fines and fees, please see our Library Policies page