The Power of Six

In the second book of the Lorien Legacies, John Smith and his friends, Sam Goode and Six continue to try to take down the Mogadorians, who invade and destroy the plant of Loriac, and are now determined to take over Earth. This book also introduces two new characters, Marina and Ella, who are Loriens, just like John, Six and the other three remaining members of the Garde. Will the Loriens beat the Mogadorians and save Earth? Read this epic action-packed book to find out.

The Giver

This book was amazing. It opens your mind into a new prospective of the world. It would be a very weird experience both for Jonas and the Giver. The author did a wonderful job in describing each scene so you feel like you're part of the story. Thumps up to the book and would definately recommend it.

For Darkness Shows the Stars

Elliot North has mad the toughest decision of her young life when she was forced to choose between responsibility and Kai the boy she loves. In the end Kai leaves without her. Now four years later Kai comes back as a wealthy and aloof man. Once again Elliot is forced to make a choice that will change their lives forever. The author does a great job of retelling a book by Jane Austin. This book is sure to be an enjoyable read to everyone. 


In a girl name Taly's world turning 16 brings an operation that turns you from being ugly to pretty. But when her friend runs away she gets faced with a whole new world. You will find out about her journey and the regrets and mistakes she makes. This is definitely an action packed book. 

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

This story is about 6 kids, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, and little Angel. They grew up in the cages of a lab, where they were created. But they're only 98 percent human. The other 2 percent is bird. They manage to escape to a forest where they have been living, up until now. When Erasers - Mutants who can shape shift into wolves - come after the six kids. The Erasers take six year old Angel. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, and Gasman ho help Angel. But when they get her back, they find themselves on the run from Erasers. Their mission: Save the World.

Star Wars Republic Commando: Order 66

This was a great book. It gave great detail of every character and place. It was very well written and entertaining to read. The best part is all the action. I would love it even more if it was longer. 

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games is a great book! It has alot of surprises that you couldn't see coming. It starts out with two people from 12 districts being picked to fight to the death in an arena.  Only one will win. Who will it be? Read the book to find out. 


Maddy should have died in a plane crash in 2010.  Sal should have died in a fire in 2026.  Liam was suppsed to drown in the titanic in 1912.  But just minutes before death a man offers them another alternative; be a Time Rider.  Their new life has one goal; keep history the was it should be.  But when the Germans WW2 their job becomes more real than ever.  This book was very enjoyable and I would recommend it to anyone who likes adventure or Sci fi.

Catching Fire

"Catching Fire" was a good book that I really enjoyed. The book was filled with suspense because you never knew if Katniss would survive the Quarter Quell. Also the book had a lot of twists when it came to her feelings for Peeta.

Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy

"The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams is a phenominal book. It is a science fiction novel, the first in the series of the same name. The book is about Arthur Dent, Trisha "Trillian" McMillion, Martin Zaphod Beeblebrox, and Ford Prefect. After the vogons so brutally destroyed Section ZZ, Plural Z Alpha in Alpha Centuri (earth), Ford and Arthur hitchhike onto the Heart of Gold, the President of Galaxy's space ship.